Design Observer Audience Survey
Design Observer would like to know more about our readers — where you are, what you read on our site, what you like. We've put together a simple (and confidential) questionnaire in SurveyMonkey: we'd like to hear from as many readers as possible.
Survery closed Monday 9AM May 18 (and link removed here). Over 1500 readers completed the survey. Thank you. Winners will be posted within a day: stay tuned.
For those who complete the survey, we will hold a raffle to give away:
1. Michael Bierut's voice on your home answering machine (à la Carl Kasell of NPR)
2. Scrapbooks: An American History by Jessica Helfand (signed)
3. The Next Page: Thirty Tables of Contents by Michael Bierut, William Drenttel and Jessica Helfand (signed)
4. 40 Posters for the Yale School of Architecture by Michael Bierut (signed)
5. A bottle of Winterhouse maple syrup, a gift from William Drenttel and Jessica Helfand
Beyond the survey, comments on this post are also open: if there is something you especially like at Design Observer, let us know. If there is something we can improve, constructive suggestions are welcome, too.